Hello! And welcome to my blog! Who am I and what am I going to be writing/blogging about?
I am Gabbi B, a small-town county girl living in the amazing state of confusion…just kidding! Wisconsin! I live in the Dairyland state.
So, what am I going to be yammering about? A number of different topics, including the adventures of living in a small town, being an introvert, sharing my faith, and whatever else inspires my pencil to fly.
Now, here are the top 10 things you should know about me…I don’t want to go beyond 10 yet and scare you off 😀
1. I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ who died for me on the cross and saved me from my sins.
2. I am an introvert. What’s that? It means I like text messages and emails; I don’t like talking on the phone or being in large groups of people. I am like a chameleon; I like to blend into the background and watch the world.
3. Music is a major part of me, I play piano and my iTunes/Pandora music list is as long as my to-read list…which brings me to number 4
4. I am a bookworm, going to the library is a weekly occurrence. I am cursed with a mile-long to-read list and a limited library catalog. And no, I don’t do Kindle or eBooks! I must have a book in my hand…Kindle does not have the same magic an actual book has.
5. The top shelf is my worst enemy, at 5’3 I never can reach that top shelf without help…and yes, if you are wondering, that is my height…I’ve stopped growing years ago
6. I speak three languages: movie quotes, music lyrics and sarcasm
7. I love movies; The Princess Bride is my favorite!
8. I don’t like change
9. I am a huge Star Wars geek and Peanuts fan. Weird, I know, but I love BB-8 and Snoopy!!
10. I love the little things of life; I like to find joy and fun in the simple things that most people take for granted or just don’t appreciate really well.
So, there is a little bit of me, hope you are still here and I haven’t bored you yet!
I will be posting a new article every other Wednesday