Hello! And welcome to my blog!
Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Gabbi B, and I am a small town, introvert, living in the Dairy Land state of Wisconsin.
I am Daughter of the One True King, and I believe Jesus died and rose for my sins. And I write for Him.
My ultimate goal and desire for my blog is to shine my light for my Heavenly Father.
Mathew 5: 14-16 says
14 “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.
15 Nor do they light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on a lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.”
That is what I want to do. I have a light inside me and I want to let it shine!
I have had a desire and a passion for writing for as long as I can remember, and now I want to share what’s inside me and shine my light through my words.
Though my posts will be about a lot of different topics, not just spiritual topics, God has given me the ability to write and express and I plan on using that gift to the best of my ability.
And I hope my light will shine through my words and you will see it.
So, what do I talk about? Several different topics, such as being an introvert, sharing my faith, books, positive vibes, and overall, finding joy in the small things and the doldrums of life. Plus, whatever else inspires my pencil to fly.
I want to inspire others through my writing, to be more grateful, and to find joy in the small things of life.
Now, here are the top 10 things you should know about me…I don’t want to go beyond 10 yet and scare you off 😀
1. I am a Christian. I believe in Jesus Christ who died for me on the cross and saved me from my sins.
2. I am an introvert. what’s that? It means I like text messages and emails; I don’t like talking on the phone or being in large groups of people. I am like a chameleon; I like to blend into the background and watch the world.
3. Music is a major part of me, I play piano and I am also the music director at my Church. My iTunes/Pandora music list is as long as me to-read list…which brings me to number 4
4. I am a bookworm, going to the library is a weekly occurrence. I am cursed with a mile-long to-read list and a limited library catalog. And no, I don’t do Kindle or eBooks! I must have a book in my hand…Kindle does not have the same magic an actual book has.
5. The top shelf is my worst enemy, at 5’3 I never can reach that top shelf without help…and yes, if you are wondering, that is my height…I’ve stopped growing years ago
6. I speak three languages: Movie quotes, music lyrics, and sarcasm
7. I love moves; The Princess Bride is my favorite!
8. I don’t like change
9. I am a huge Star Wars geek and Peanuts fan. Weird, I know, but I love BB-8 and Snoopy!!
10. I love the little things of life; I like to find joy and fun in the simple things that most people take for granted or just don’t appreciate well.